Web Design Bristol Fashion
Designer Andy Gardner
Welcome to web design Bristol fashion by local web designer, Andy Gardner! Read on for more about my studio to see if we can work together on your next big thing…
Our Website Portfolio
Have a look at our recent clients brief and results in my web design portfolio. Here only a small selection of our works, please get in touch if there’s something specific you’d like to see.
Web Design Services
We make your website better. Some brief thoughts on our approach to designing and building websites. You’ll get a feel for our design process here and how we can help you.
Bristol based Web Design
I mainly design websites for clients in Bristol, Bath and the South West. I have designed websites for businesses further afield (eg. Portugal, South Africa, Borneo) but these all have some root locally in Bristol.
Web Design for Small Business
I design and deliver quality websites for all manner of business sectors in Bristol. As a designer the variety of design work this allows me to engage in keeps things interesting! I can cater for most business website needs.
Our Recent Press
- A refreshed brand for established financial experts J E Sellars. We’ve built a new site around a refresh of the JES brand with two micro-sites coming soon detailing some of their specialised services. See their new main site here: http://jesellars.co.uk/.
- Sam Tremaine has produced a beautiful logo and site in this collaboration. Sam and I often work together on projects and it’s great to see her fine work published and on the Keynsham High Street! Check out http://laceandgracebridal.co.uk/ to see her work.
- We created Jessica’s sleek logo and sumptuous website to promote her amazing violin talent. Jessica is a versatile artist with a creative flair to match her prodigious talent with her violin. We created a site that puts across those virtues: http://jessicadiamondofficial.com/
- We crafted a sharp vibrant brand logo for Bristol Print Hub and then built a site to match! We built a professional but lively site that extends the brand’s visual identity. See that at http://www.bristolprinthub.com/. It has fun parallax features and a bright palette which reflect the values of...
- WasSup Cornwall is the brand new Stand Up Paddleboard shop and activity centre. Known as SUP to it’s practitioners, paddleboarding can be a relaxed yoga experience, a family outing or competitive sport. It’s definitely a great way to get about and see the coast. Susie and Lisa are just bursting...
- Bristech 2015 is a three stream conference on 15/10/15 for technologists in and around Bristol. With a focus on quality speakers the #bristech team are building on their established monthly series of talks to a full blown tech conference at @bristol this October. Early bird tickets are available now...
Read our news stream in full