Web Design Bristol Fashion
Designer Andy Gardner
Welcome to web design Bristol fashion by local web designer, Andy Gardner! Read on for more about my studio to see if we can work together on your next big thing…
Our Website Portfolio
Have a look at our recent clients brief and results in my web design portfolio. Here only a small selection of our works, please get in touch if there’s something specific you’d like to see.
Web Design Services
We make your website better. Some brief thoughts on our approach to designing and building websites. You’ll get a feel for our design process here and how we can help you.
Bristol based Web Design
I mainly design websites for clients in Bristol, Bath and the South West. I have designed websites for businesses further afield (eg. Portugal, South Africa, Borneo) but these all have some root locally in Bristol.
Web Design for Small Business
I design and deliver quality websites for all manner of business sectors in Bristol. As a designer the variety of design work this allows me to engage in keeps things interesting! I can cater for most business website needs.
Branding and Logo Design
I’ve helped established businesses refresh their branding design as well as their web design and love designing logos for start-ups. If you need the help of a designer with your branding direction please get in touch!
Our Recent Press
...our latest adventures in web design
- WasSup Cornwall is the brand new Stand Up Paddleboard shop and activity centre. Known as SUP to it’s practitioners, paddleboarding can be a relaxed yoga experience, a family outing or competitive sport. It’s definitely a great way to get about and see the coast. Susie and Lisa are just bursting...
- Bristech 2015 is a three stream conference on 15/10/15 for technologists in and around Bristol. With a focus on quality speakers the #bristech team are building on their established monthly series of talks to a full blown tech conference at @bristol this October. Early bird tickets are available now...
- From today, pages that are not mobile friendly are being demoted in Google’s search algorithm. As less usable pages disappear from the top results on mobile searches it’s good news for people with thoroughly optimised sites as they will effectively gain rank. It’s important to distinguish...
- Will people scroll beyond the landing area of your web page? Research says yes! Many of my web design clients have the impression that everything they want to say needs to be crammed in the landing area of their site. Now, let me be clear, you’re going to want something compelling and informative...
- It’s a pleasure to launch the new website for makerific Bristol design studio Walter Jack. It’s great to work with someone so talented and hyper-local, BS3 compatriots no less! You can check out some of their amazing portfolio at the new site: http://walterjack.co.uk. Their imaginative projects...
- Selling digital goods to consumers? Prepare for new red tape! Could someone in the EU buy your digital product or service? An eBook, music, video or the like? If yes, you are going to be liable for a crazy new VAT system coming into force January 2015. Ahh, I hear you say “But I’m a […]
Read our news stream in full