Web Design Bristol Fashion
Designer Andy Gardner
Welcome to web design Bristol fashion by local web designer, Andy Gardner! Read on for more about my studio to see if we can work together on your next big thing…
Our Website Portfolio
Have a look at our recent clients brief and results in my web design portfolio. Here only a small selection of our works, please get in touch if there’s something specific you’d like to see.
Web Design Services
We make your website better. Some brief thoughts on our approach to designing and building websites. You’ll get a feel for our design process here and how we can help you.
Bristol based Web Design
I mainly design websites for clients in Bristol, Bath and the South West. I have designed websites for businesses further afield (eg. Portugal, South Africa, Borneo) but these all have some root locally in Bristol.
Web Design for Small Business
I design and deliver quality websites for all manner of business sectors in Bristol. As a designer the variety of design work this allows me to engage in keeps things interesting! I can cater for most business website needs.
Branding and Logo Design
I’ve helped established businesses refresh their branding design as well as their web design and love designing logos for start-ups. If you need the help of a designer with your branding direction please get in touch!
Our Recent Press
...our latest adventures in web design
- Our new home delivers the brand message bigger & bolder. We hope you like it! The old website design was a little tired (originating in 2009!) and I had in mind something rather different* I’d really like to get online. We’ve built a much more flexible, modern site that is truly responsive...
- Volt presented the challenge of creating new branding for their storied business. Volt speakers are high end, beautifully crafted and based on a design unique to the family firm. Their logo and visual identity hadn’t aged as well as their speakers however, and needed some TLC. You can see some...
- These fitness entrepreneurs came to me at the early concept phase. We designed and built an exclusive membership website replete with expert nutrition advice and high intensity fitness coaching videos. It was a fantastic experience to be involved with the formative brand building and product development...
- Nearest Relative will be providing a valuable service to people requiring support. Not everyone has a relative on hand to help them in times of need – be they short term or long term care. Nearest relative aims to fill this gap. The overall visual identity needed to be friendly and accessible and...
- AA Lock & Key came to me with a clear concept but no web design groundwork. I did let Craig know that we had a full project load but he was convinced that we should be the ones to deliver his next site. Despite low availability we got out the elbow grease and 20 days […]
- Happy to announce I will be creating collaborative works with Sam Tremaine a local web designer. Starting next month Sam and I will be working on projects together alongside our individual website projects. Sam’s portfolio of local Bristol clients is really tight, fresh and professional, I especially...
Read our news stream in full